Routine dental visits are important because they help maintain your teeth and gums healthy.
During the dental check-up, your dental professional will check your general oral health for any concern areas. Your dental specialist will remove any plaque and tartar buildup during the cleaning to ensure your teeth and smile remains healthy. Call our office today to schedule your appointment!
● Regular dental visits are important because they help to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
● During your dental cleaning, your dentist will remove any plaque and tartar buildup and may polish your teeth.
● You should have a regular dental visit at least twice a year or as recommended by your dental professional.
● Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
● Floss daily.
● Use a mouthwash to help control plaque bacteria and to keep your breath fresh.
If you have any questions for us, please give us a call and our friendly staff will be happy to help. Whether you live in the Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Humble, Grangerland, or the surrounding North Houston area, Dr. Ly and his team would love to welcome you to our practice.